This 6-week long Preparation Plan uses a structed and systematic approach that increases your physical abilities that will be specifically targeted and tested during your time at Air Assault School
We have created a 6-week plan to ensure you are physically prepared to exceed all physical standards at the school.
1. Cardiovascular endurance (VO2 MAX).
2. Full-body strength with emphasis on upper-body-strength (for rope climbing/handling).
3. Circuit-style training.
4. Ruck-marching ability.
The program is designed to prepare you to exceed standards at all gates, including:
– 6-mile foot march with a 35lb ruck in under 1 hour and 20 minutes
– 12-mile foot march with a 35lb ruck sack in under 2 hours 50 minutes
– Run two miles of uneven terrain in under 17 minutes
– Be able to climb a 1 ½” vertical rope up to 16 feet
– Run four miles in under 35 minutes
(Full program will be be made available as a PDF download upon payment)
NASM-CERTIFIED/PROFESSIONALLY BUILT PROGRAMMING